* There are different scriptures in India that comes down with various types of information from the days gone by. These say that we need to follow different types of rituals at different juncture of our life. These rituals can help us to stay in a better shape in mind and body.
1. Four phases as per the Markandeya Purana
There are two phases that are Brahmacharya and the phase when you start the family. The way of lifestyle can be different at different phases. The things are further clarified.
A. Things that are to be followed during Brahmacharya period of life:
B. Reading religious books: You must try to gather knowledge and for this you must go through the different religious books and scriptures. You will find the right ways of leading this part of your life.
C. Agnihotra for purification: You must take bath three times a day as per the Hindu ways. This bathing clears off much debris from your mind and body.
D. Alms for your respected guru: You must offer various things as alms to your guru. He is your teacher. You must also help your guru with his day to day work in the school or gurukul.
For Book An Appointments: New Delhi, NCR & Pan India -: +91-9899777682 Mumbai -: +91-9819472473
A. Making the guru happy: You need to perform your duties so that your guru is happy. You must also learn your chapters from various scriptures as per the guru. This period becomes important as learning period of your life. You need to go through all types of Vedas. They are knowledge acquired from different learned person. You will find you can use this knowledge in different field and help people.
B. Guru must be given his respect and a dakshina. That is the fees and you must give this before you move off to your family home.
* Starting to move into the realms of family life:
A. The first thing in family life is to start a family. You will need the right kind of partner and so you must find the partner and marry. These should be as per traditions.
B. The woman a man marries must be from different gotra and they should also not belong to the same division of any sub gotra. These have found its scientific base in the reason that this can avoid procuring children out of the marriage who are often found to be retarded. You can keep away from the pain of seeing your own children with defects when you do not marry within the same division of caste and gotra.
* Reasons why you must marry:
A. There are different opinions regarding marriage but Purana written by Markandeya says that you must marry and start living a proper and acceptable life within the society.
B. Your family life does not complete without your getting married. This starts the bondage among your family members. This is the starting of living with the rules of the society and you can be a part of a peaceful social structure if you lead a normal family life. You become more organized and find the goal for working in a proper way to raise your family.
There are few things that you must know so that you can find reason to start a family:
1. There is this scripture Markandeya Purana which has listings of objective of a family,
2. Offer food to your own family members and relatives. The extra food has to be given to the poor and you can encourage them to eat by taking your seat with them.
3. It becomes your responsibility to provide for the needy people who are hungry.
4. If you visit your relatives who are richer than you, then they should offer you some food. The rich relative may suffer for not offering some food to his guests as per his capacity.
5. A person who is well off can enjoy the fruits of his hard toil but he has to support his own family and his close friends.
6. The oldest scriptures called Purana say that you need to treat your guests with warm heart. Any person coming to your home as guest at sunset must be treated with all care and attention. You must serve the guest as per your capacity and earning.
7. When a person takes care of his family life by taking part in all these aspects of life, the forefathers and God showers him with all the blessings. The respectful sages also bless this family person for performing his duties well. The family person can become the happiest person with all the warm blessings.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.