You’ll get access to
Orders, Wishlist, Repeat Order, Manage Address, Store Payment Method
1. Karma laws for your life: The human life is affected by Karma. The laws of karma are not easy to understand. A person who used to lead a simple life found his wife to be bullying type. She used harsh language and was always complaining. The woman never helped his husband in his work and used to bring stress in his life. The husband asked a learned man why is this that though he treats his wife with respect and love, she never does so. The learned man answered that in his past incarnation he was a crow who used to hurt a cow by pecking on a wound with his sharp beak. This cow has become his wife in this life. The cow now hurts him emotionally and scratches his already stressed mind.
2. Bedroom of a couple: The southeastern bedrooms give irritation to the couple. They face clashes and disturbance. The infra red rays of the sun reach this side of the house and make this side full of harsh ambience. The side is enriched to use any technical gadgets effectively.
3. Side that has your kitchen: The kitchen must have a stove where you cook your food. You will also have a sing in your kitchen. Positioning the kitchen to get the proper energy from fire and water is very important. When the fire spewing gadgets like the oven or microwave are placed in a defective way in respect to the water elements like the geysers, it can generate harm that can affect the family members. Expert Vaastu Consultant – Dr. Puneet Chawla: a prominent vaastu expert and professional vaastu consultant from South India, has a scrupulous understanding of the traditional Hindu Vedas, Puranas and Upanishads. He is also a connoisseur on the ancient science of architecture, otherwise popularly known as Vaastu.
4. Hanging favorite pictures: The pictures that you hang in your home should be good for your ambience. The pictures that depict fights between animals or any scene where fire is engulfing something can be negative. The trees without any flowers or juicy fruits can bring negative life force for you. Hunting scenes, dead animal skins or head, stuffed decoration of animals and hanging of pictures of vultures, snakes, owls, crows are also harmful for your home.
5. Sharp accessories in the kitchen: the sharp objects for the kitchen like scissors or knife must be kept within a drawer. You should take them out when you need them. Cover them up when you do not need these objects. Keeping them in open for others to see can be harmful for the relationship between family members.
6.Delicious pickles: The pickles are sour and are to be kept within a closed place too. Showing them off can sour the relation among the people living within your home.
7. Kitchen and the room below: If you have your bedroom underneath the kitchen on the floor above, you may face disputes and irritation of moods among family members.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.