Vastu, as we all know, is an age-old doctrine, a wonderful science which has been composed and collected by gathering the wisdom of thousands of sages over the period of the Indian culture. It has been nurtured for ages and it involves the science of architecture in connection with the five elements of nature and the ten directions of the universe. However, Vastu has always been seen as a difficult subject to adapt to. This is a myth and today I would give you simple home techniques which can be used to get rid of simple as well as complex Vastu defects at home.
• Gifted items should not be kept in one’s safe
• The wood of the main door should never have a crack. Even the basil pant flower pot should not have a crack in it.
• If there are cracks on the main entrance door of the house, it invites problems and tensions for its occupants.
• Knives, scissors and salt should never be passed to anyone by hand.
• During Dhanteras morning and on Diwali night, the main gate of the house should be kept open.
• One should not cry early on the morning once his marriage has been fixed.
• One should make a swastika sign in the safe with turmeric powder.
• Never cut a peepal tree under any circumstances.
• Pregnant women should keep away from television, computer and other electronic equipments.
• The entrance into the house should never be from the south or the west.
• On full moon and new moon days, one should burn camphor within the kitchen to ensure peace and tranquility in the house.
• The north-west corner of the house should be elevated to avoid child related problems in life
• To remove debt or loan one should donate jaggery as per the horoscope
• One should write with black ink pen in order to get success in accounts
• If one is indebted with loans, one should not use knife or scissors facing north
• One should never sit and cry in the south-west direction of the house
• The Basil plant’s pot should be done with a swastika sign made of saffron in order to achieve success in one’s work
• While working on accounts one should never face the south
• The main entrance door should never be black in color
• Always make your children enter the house first, this will ensure achievement of special benefits in life
• Keep your house free from spider webs, or else one would face financial crisis in life
• You should always pray to your Kuldevi, Kuldevta and your ancestors before leaving home, this would ensure sure shot success in your tasks.
• If the master bedroom is placed in the north-east or east direction, it would cause depression, tension and financial crisis in the life of the inmates of the house
• If the temple in the house is placed in the south-west or south-east direction, it would keep the mind of the occupants disturbed at all times.
• If there are no windows or fewer windows in the north or the north-east direction, it would lead to unnecessary expenses an diseases for the family members
• The breaking of glass or the loss of gold means major losses are to be faced by the inmates of the house
• Litigation issues arise if there are cracks in the staircase of the house
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.