We all dream big for our children and want them to become aspirant doctors, engineers and successful businessmen in future, however, to ensure this we need to make sure they study well today and score good marks in their examinations. Concentration and strong will power both play a very important role in determining a student’s caliber and performance. Vastu says if we build a healthy Vastu complaint environment for the child to study, he is sure to make it big in life and make his dreams come true.
For better studies, we need to make sure the surrounding where the child studies are coherent to Vastu principles. Some of the important points to be kept in mind in this context are as follows:
• The study room should be placed in the north, east or north-east direction of the house. This assists students to grasp better and concentrate more on their studies, without getting tired. Even the door of the study room should be in the north or the east portion of the room. These directions have the power to absorb and retain positive energy which in turn helps to increase knowledge for the students.
• While studying, there should not be a beam above the student’s head or a toilet above it. Also, there should not be any reflection of a mirror on the books. Even the shadow of the child should not fall on the books while studying.
• To enhance concentration, a child should always face the east while studying. There should not be pillars or sharp objects in the study room. Even the study table should be either in the east or the north and it should be kept free of clutter at all times. Placing the image of Goddess Saraswati on the study table is an essential part of creating positivity for the student.
• Clutter leads to confusion. Hence any kind of clutter in the study room should be avoided at all costs. It should be clean and tidy and should be well lit up with natural lighting as far as possible. Moreover, the bookshelf should not be placed on both sides of the study table.
• A focus light helps enhance luck and Concentration both; hence a study lamp should be placed on the study table. Vastu says a portrait or picture of a galloping horse or a rising sun tends to add a spirit of advancement. Also, to keep up the motivation levels high, there should be shelf to display the achievements and trophies of the child.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.
The people who can not call Dr. Puneet Chawla at there site can meet him at his designated offices. Meeting with him is possible in every city at a specified place....Read More
Happy to see you here!