We all value our valuables and struggle hard to multiply it over the years. Any loss through theft or otherwise is very hard to bear or sustain. Vastu provides guidelines which ensure safety of your valuables and assets which you store in your locker. According to Vastu, a locker should be placed in the north direction as it belongs to Lord Kuber, the God of wealth. Even the door of the locker room or the room where the locker has been placed should be north or east facing.
Some important Vastu tips for securing your wealth in your locker or safe:
• The walls of the locker room should be painted in yellow or mustard hues as they lead to an increase in your wealth and valuables.
• A large safe can be placed in the south, south-west or west sides of the house. However, it should be kept in mind to place it a few inches away from the wall.
• When placing the locker, make sure it should not be placed in the corner of the southeast, northeast or southwest wall.
• A safe should never open to the south as this is inauspicious and causes loss of money. In fact it should face north and open towards the north or the east.
• There should not be any beams above the safe or the locker
• The most auspicious days for the installation of a safe are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, when the sun is in the constellations of Dhanishtha, Rohini, Uttara, Swati, Shravan or Punarvasu.
• The locker room should be clutter-free and absolutely spic and span.
• The western or the southern sides of the locker should be used for placing the gold and silver items.
• A mirror reflecting the locker is supposed to double the opportunity of gaining wealth and is considered to be a good omen.
• The inflow of money and wealth increases if there is a fountain flowing, emitting a gentle sound as it provides positive energy to the locker room.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.