Q: I m a software engineer and I work from home, I have noticed a sudden downfall in my business in the last few months could you suggest me some changes that I need to make to enhance my business? Can vastu help me in any ways?
Our answer : A steep decline in income levels, heavy losses, unable to match the expenses, unfulfilled demands of family members makes us feel low and depressed. One can vanish the problem very easily. Change the state of your being. Create wealth in your attitude, come out of sacredness, and indulge into positive visualizations. Let us discuss some vaastu and Vedic points: Never say “ I am getting downfall in business” this way you are empowering your problem. Always give the dues and balances on time.
Facing the north directions opens up the opportunities for money. Place yourself in the south western corner of your place. You should work on a regular shaped table, like square or rectangle. The proportion of length and breadth should not be more that 1:2.
L shaped or unidentified shaped tables are not auspicious. The best table is which is carrying its four corners only.
The door of your cash closet should open in the north direction. If you have a cash drawer in your table it should always be slightly open when ever you are present.
Time is money value it.
1. Check the water slopes it should not be towards the south or southwestern directions. Give a boost to North Pole energy clear the obstructions from north to south; accumulate the energy by closing the south. Make more and more openings from the north or eastern directions.Place your client’s information and files in the southwestern directions on the southern and western corners.
2. Let your time be in your place the wall clocks and calendars in north direction.
3. Main entries also play a role, any obstruction inside and outside the main door of your office is also not good.
4. Don’t keep God’s idols or pictures on your desk, as it is not respectable.
5. Don’t eat on the worktable.
6. Don’t indulge in the leisure activities on your table.
7. Don’t sleep with the head on the table as this brings down the energy levels of the area.
8. Do not create clutter on the table. Keep it clean.