Never give children the southwestern side as they become more powerful and try to dominate. The best rooms for children are western sides or southern sides of the plot, definitely all the corners should be avoided for the children room.
1. The study room should be in the East, North or the North-East directions of the house. More absorption of power and increase the knowledge is available in these areas.
2. Students should also try to face the East or North which will help in quicker learning and improve memory as well as concentration.
3. Books should always be kept in the South-West, South or West direction and not in the North-East.
4. The open book shelf are not good, always try to keep the books in the closed areas may be with glass panel doors, Open book shelf create too much congestion in the mind.
5. Again loads of books on the table create unnecessary pressure on the mind, so the books should not be kept on the tables also.
6. The study room should also have images of Lord Ganesha and Goddesses Saraswati.
7. Mothers should make sure that when children go to bed; their head rests in the South direction. It helps in maintaining the magnetic balance of the body with that of the earth.
8. Vaastu wise, the study table should not stick to the wall. There should be a solid wall behind child as one sit at the desk. In cases where there is a window at your back, keep the curtains or blinds closed.
9. When studying, be sure not to sit with your back to the door. The study table and the chair must not face the door.
10. Good lighting in the study area is very important. The light should be properly spread in each and every corner. One should avoid the spotlights and sharp lights. The mental strain is increased from the sharp lights.
11. Quartz crystal rock in the Southwest corner helps to further energize the earth element and to enhance the positive energy in the study area. It is a beautiful instrument to extract the negative energies of the environment.
12. Placing an Amethyst crystal on the study table helps concentrate better. This crystal is of Violet shades. Deeper shades of violet as very good. This is very good for meditations.
13. Place a Pyramid on your desk or in your study area. The Pyramid is a geometric power full shape this helps the child concentrate on what to do.
Delhi Office: X-36 Okhla Industrial Area Phase 1 New Delhi 110020.
Mumbai Office: Hotel Sahara Star, Ist Floor,Vile Parle (East),Near Business Centre.
For Appointments: PAN India +91-9899777682, Mumbai +91-9819472473 Email: email@example.com, For Products: +91-9555-666-667