1. The Law of giving: The law of giving creates abundance in our life. In different aspects of life if we demand some thing from others we should analyze that do we fulfill the same for others. The more we give, more we get back in return. Just see which aspect of your life is having scarcity, if you lack love in your life give it unconditionally, if you feel stagnation of money in your life give it a flow, give a very small affordable amount from you income regularly, money will come back to in ten folds. Never give pain and hatred, do not keep grudges. Keeping the regular feeling of hatred and grudges gives serious diseases to your physical body.
2. The Law of acceptance: Accept everything in life as it comes. We can not change the seasons, the day and nights we have to bear them as they come. Vaastu dev's position in our house is also changing. In our scriptures it is mentioned that the one who stays calm and peaceful in every state whether it is extreme happiness or sorrows is a perfect human being.
3. Pets and Plants: Keeping pets like dog, fishes and horses is very good. Feeding the birds and insects is considered very auspicious. This activity heals our karma's and takes away some of our problems. Plants and trees are also like living beings, these also needs to be fed just the difference in plants and animals is that the plants do not have consusness in them. Maintaing the plants means that you are mainting your life. A good vastu environment is created if you feed animals from your kitchen, giving life to plants from your water resources. When all these share your food, they also share your sorrows.
4. Subtle Energies and vaastu : Subtle energies like north pole energy, magnetic energy, earth's gravitational energy, solar energy cannot be seen and can only be sensed. When we build the building structure, care should be taken for obstacle free flow of all these energies. These energies can be called as life force energies. If the vaastu environment is not created according to harmonious flow and balanced generation of these energies the inmates of the house face life problems. The imbalance creates negative energies. By wrong vaastu environment if we cannot stop the generation of negative energies at least we must clean the negative energies from the structure. Let the energy flow in every corner of your house. Do not keep the corners dirty, congested and heavy. Understand that money is a form of energy. If you feel flow of money is stagnated, that means the energies in your house is stagnated. Provide ventilation, if not possible ring bells every where in house. Do not keep any kind of dead objects in your house like- dried flowers, broken articles/utensils, wild animal skins or any inauspicious antique(Antique goods contain the energies of the user) Your house/office should have maximum number of openings towards North or East directions, like maximum no. of windows and doors. North is considered for flow of North Pole energy. Its owner is Lord Kuber. East gives sun rise this means rise in light and power in one's life so never close this direction.
5. Body’s own vaastu: One should not remain crossed handed or crossed legs. Some people have a tendency to sit crossed legs and crossed hands across the chest level. This position is not a receiving posture. People using these postures in there lifestyle is usually stubborn, poor recipients for good things in life. Legs and arms should be in an open position. Moving and rotating the hands and feet without any reason is inauspicious. One should not clap the tables and body just for fun sake. Facing towards the north direction while working or eating is good. While sleeping one should point the head towards the south direction. We should wear the clothes with harmonious colors; Colors of the clothes should have combination in between.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.