Education is something which one pursues for a lifetime. It is a never ending process which continues throughout one’s life. No one can take away our knowledge and learning from us. Hence, it is important to polish our academic abilities for a prosperous future. Vastu Shastra has the ability to convert an average student into high achievers. It helps the students who are hard working to recognize their potential and discover their hidden abilities. Here are a few Vastu tips and solutions which have been formulated to assist students academically.
• The location of the study room should be either east, northeast or to the north of the premises. These directions help the student to concentrate better and study well.
• The study table should be placed facing the east or north so that the child automatically faces either of these directions while studying. Never keep the study table against a wall, as this blocks new ideas and imaginations from approaching the young minds. Make sure there is open space in front of him to break the monotony of lengthy study hours.
• Children should always sleep with their heads towards the east direction.
• A statue or image of Goddess Saraswati should be placed in the study room
• There should not be a toilet beneath the study room or a beam above it.
• The children’s room should be very bright, cheerful and vibrant and colors like yellow, orange, green etc should be used to decorate it. Avoid using black and grey shades for the study room.
• The study room should have pictures and paintings of galloping horses, the rising sun, running cars and so on which act as an energy booster for the students to perform better in their studies. Puzzles and pictures of sad moods cause depression to the children.
• The books should never be placed above the study table, they should be kept in the book shelf or else it creates unnecessary stress and pressure on the students.
• Never stack non-working stationery items like pens, sharpeners torn books etc on the study table as they create negative vibrations in the room.
• For better concentration, you can place a Saraswatiyantra on the study table or near the bed side table of the child.
• It should be kept in mind that Vastu principles are not followed or recommended as a substitute for hard work. One has to put in his best efforts along with compliance with Vastu guidelines to excel in life.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.