Vaastu plays a vital role in making marriages work. These vaastu rules are discussed below:
1. Rooms for Unmarried Girls: Delays and problems in marriage for marriageable girls are dependent on the room occupied by her. The room should not be in the southwest side of the house as this area gives stability. the best areas are north west parts of the house ,if this place is not available then the extreme western side are good.
2. Room for Unmarried Boys: the best places for the boy should be extreme southern and extreme western sides of the house. If the boy to be married is the eldest and the head of the family then the extreme southwestern sides is the best suited.
3. Reasons for Delay in Marriage: An underground water tank placed in the southwestern sides of the structures is a big cause in delays for the marriage.
4. Reasons for Divorce and Clashes: Peace in marriage is a prerequisite for happy married life. Check the placement of your bedroom, if placed in the southeastern corners of the house get ready for the chances of clashes. These clashes can lead to the divorces and separation. Southeastern direction has a fire element dominating which causes irritation and anger. Kitchen in the house if not vaastu friendly also cause disagreements among the couple.
5. Conception Problems: if the north & east directions are parallel, the couple in the house can have problems in conceiving and not have children
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.