How Vaastu can help us make the best of our businesses
1. Labour accidents: The most unwanted happening in any industrial organization is labor accidents. In most of the cases it is analyzed that when the Northeast direction of the building is more elevated and higher in comparison to the southwestern sides it causes the accidents. Take care that North east should not be burdened, it should not be blocked. The Northeast being higher irritates the Vaastu purush.
2. Labor unrest: Some time you are affected with problems of skilled labor turn out. People come to your organization learn, get themselves skilled and make a move to your competitors. For this kind of problems see your North West areas. The Vayu [Air] element may not be balanced in your place. In some of the cases you see the employer in a tense position due to over powering nature of skilled and senior staff. Disobeying the management, none adjustment in the organizational culture is common where the staff is placed in the southwestern areas of the structure. The people who stay in southwestern areas become grounded and try to create their own environment. Just check out our staff placements in your building!
3. Labour disputes: Labour disputes is a big tension in industry, it hinders the growth of the company without any reasons. Check your Northeast direction may have some fireworks or heat generating equipments. This is one of the causes for frequent labour disputes in your industry or office.
4. No business / orders: Good plant, good technology but still the capacity of the plant or the staff is not occupied. You have the capacity increase the production and turnover but not getting the orders. Check out your northeastern corners, they should not have cuts. Some plots have the Northeast corners missing. This means the vaastu Purush’s head is cut, the magnetic energies entering the plot is stopped. The Northeast cut questions that how you can service without the life force energies. Some times the plot is irregular in shape and unfortunately the Northeast corners becomes missing. In some of the cases when you expend you try to buy piece of land adjoining to the existing plot and this is the start of the problems. Because the peace of land you bought can make the North east cut possible. Analyze the shapes of your plot and relate it to your problems.
5. Rejection of material: Your production staff may be very efficient, what so ever the quality checks you do, but you face the problem of rejection of material or cancellation of order by some other reasons. Check where is your finished goods tore placed? If it is in south or southwestern directions it is totally anti vaastu.
6. Legal disputes: Lot of time is wasted in legal disputes with clients, one case gets closed and other is arised. Check your water sources. Is your water borings, underground water tanks are in southeastern direction of the plot? Southeast is the fireplace, its owner is lord Agnidev. Fire and water are both anti elements and does not remain happy with each other. Giving place to water in place of fire is like having a enemy.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.