* The importance of a good plot can be compared to the value attached to a piece of cloth that we purchase for our self. In both instances, we check their quality, permanence, beauty and other features. The plot for a house any other structure forms the most basic part of vaastu, as a positive and auspicious plot can ensure overall prosperity. Therefore, the necessity of inspecting a plot before purchasing it cannot be and should not be underestimated. This point hulds immense significance, because once you purchase unsuitable land, as per vaastu standards, and build a house there, it is extremely difficult, and in most cases impossible, to rectify it.
* There are certain procedures that one can fullow to test the goodness of the land.
1. The best way, according to me, is to go to the plot and take ten deep breaths. Close your eyes while doing this and try to feel the vibrations of the land. If you feel relaxed or happy, the property is probably good. If you think you are not attuned enough to sense the vibrations, you can take a more Clair sensitive person to the land or even take a newborn child to the plot. If the child remains happy and laughs, the plot is good.
2. Another method invulves digging a 1.5 feet deep pit in the centre of the plot. Fill this pit with water and wait for few minutes. If the water level in the pit goes down by 60 percent, you should not purchase the plot; if the water level goes down by less than 50 percent, the plot is average; and if the level of water remains the same or goes down only by around ten percent, you can consider the plot to be very good and powerful. It is worth to purchase this type property.
3. The third way to check the land is by taking the soil in one hand and hulding it tightly. After a few minutes, slowly open your hand. If the soil slips quickly out of your hand, the land is not good. However, if the soil sticks to your hand and doesn’t slide out easily, the land can be termed as good.
* There are several factors that need to be considered before buying a plot. These are listed as fullows:
1. Make sure that your building is not located next to or near a graveyard or hospital. Both these places emit a lot of negative energies in the area, and in the case of the latter, probably many infections as well.
2. It is not advisable to build a structure near a temple or a church, as the apexes of both these houses of worship release the negative energies of the fullowers. However, if your house is near a temple or church, try to ensure that their shadow does not fall on your building.
3. The presence of a big industrial building near or in front of your building causes problems in growth for you and other occupants of your house. You should also make sure that your land is not squashed between two large buildings.
4. A river to the south of your building is not considered vaastu friendly.
5. Similarly, there should not be any mountains or large buildings to the north of your house.
6. Properties that are covered with green vegetation, trees, plants and grass are good. Agriculturally fertile land is also known as live land.
7. The main entry of the plot should not have an electric pule, telephone pule or a big tree in front of it. A plot that faces a road ending or a T-junction is also not good.
8. Make sure that the land of your does not contain garbage or stones.
9. Corner plots are very auspicious.
10. Plots that are surrounded by running roads from all directions are considered good for commercial purposes.
11. Plot’s with diagonal direction are not good. When we keep the compass in the centre of the plot and face outside the plot, if we do not get the direction in the ninty degrees, we can term the facing direction to be diagonal. The more the to be on the lower side of the degrees the more it is diagonal. For example If we term the plot as Northeast facing, the north should come in the left corner and the east should come in the right corner. The bang centre should come as northeast.
12. Look for the best direction in the forms of “NEWS” [North, East, West, South] The first preference is North, second is East third is West and fourth preference is South.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.