This is a list of dos and dont's for people considering vaastu for office.
- Facing north or east direction while working is very auspicious and you feel fresh.
- If you are facing north, keep the left side of the table heavier.
- If facing east keep the right hand side of the table heavy with files, folders and other electronic gadgets like computer etc.
- You should work on a regular shaped table, like square or rectangle. The proportion of length and breadth should not be more than 1:2.
- L shaped or unidentified shaped tables are not auspicious. The best table is which is carrying its four corners only.
- If you have a cash drawer in your table it should always be slightly open whenever you are present.
- Do not keep god idols or pictures on your desk. It is not respectful.
- Do not eat food on your table.
- Do not read magazines (do not indulge into time passing activities) on your working table.
- And of course do not sleep keeping head on your table this brings down the energy levels of the area.
- Do not use your table like a musical instrument.
- Do not create clutter on your table, declutter it.