You’ll get access to
Orders, Wishlist, Repeat Order, Manage Address, Store Payment Method
The South-east direction is owned by Agni, the Lord of fire. T he sun, as we all know, is the harshest when it reaches this direction and hence this area of a house is always attributed to fire-related devices. The ruling planet is Shukra (Venus) Being a highly sensitive direction, great care should be taken while handling this section, especially while striking a balance with the opponents of Fire viz. the element of Water and Air.
1. A kitchen in the south-east is a wonderful idea as this direction is owned by the Agnidev. All food cooked here is believed to be blessed by the deity and hence is supposed to bring about health and prosperity for it members.
2. A bedroom in this direction can pro ve to be disastrous as it may cause serious behavioral problems for its occupants. The ultra-violet rays of the sun get accumulated in this direction throughout the day thereby causing strained marital relations, even leading to divorce in many cases.
3. Problems relating to electricity and electronic equipments would be given an open invitation if an overhead water tank is placed in this portion of the house. Similar is the case with underground water tanks as it would cause unrest and clashes among the family members, friends and relatives. It may even give rise to legal and administrative issues.
4. Fire-related accidents are expected if there happens to be a water slope or a swimming pool heading towards the south-east of a plot. Fire and water being contrasting elements cannot be placed on a common platform ever.
5. One should never make a Puja room, study room or store important files and valuables in this corner of the house. The heated up environment of this direction would destroy everything stored here. 6. The main entrance of a house should never be in the South-east as it would create legal problems for its occupants.
6. Losses in business organizations are incurred if a mirror is placed on the south-east walls of a house. Fire is a sacred element of nature and should never be touched by feet including matchsticks and cigarette stubs. Many people have the habit of opening doors by pushing with their feet. This is considered highly inauspicious. Even rubbing your feet against each other or sleeping with crossed legs brings in bad luck. Remember, goddess Lakshmi blesses them who are neat, clean and odor free from top to bottom. Similarly, heat furnaces or generators kept in the south-west direction should also be moved in to the suitable position, as defined by Vaastu immediately. The fire element in the south-west leads to destroying and damaging of all the positive magnetic energy stored in this direction, thereby causing hurdles in your achievements. Fire cooks food, but also burns it if not used properly. So, we should be very careful while handling this element of nature.
Normally not every body is aware of the Vastu and the basic directions. He explains you about the basic directions, how to analyze them....Read More
The people who can not call Dr. Puneet Chawla at there site can meet him at his designated offices. Meeting with him is possible in every city at a specified place....Read More
Technology these days is a big privilege. At the comfort of our place we can do good communication of our thoughts and issues...Read More