A. Directions play a pivotal role in determining the Vaastu of a place. Just as a car has to synchronize and balance completely with its four wheels in order to have a smooth ride so does the science of Vaastu need to strike the correct cord with the four major directions viz; north, south, east and west. While constructing a house, it should be strictly kept in mind to study the directions properly in accordance with the Vastu of that place. The North direction is considered as one of the most auspicious directions in Vaastu, the reason being that it is owned by Lord Kuber, the giver of Wealth and Prospertiy. Hence, this direction is also referred to as the wealth and career direction. It is ruled by the planet Budh (Mercury)
1. The north direction occupies the chest of the Vaastu Purush and therefore this portion of the house or structure should be kept free from any kind of clutters. There should be lots of light and open space around this area.
2. Being near to the North Pole, the north direction is believed to receive a lot of positive energy from there which in turn is considered quite beneficial for its residents. Hence, there should be large openings in the Northern portion of a property so as to allow easy inflow of positive vibrations directly from the North Pole. This direction should not be blocked with heavy furniture or walls.
3. The North direction, being a highly positive side of any given structure, should be used very carefully. It should be ensured that there are no bathrooms in this portion of the house as it would lead to incurring heavy looses. Also, a storeroom in this direction can account to stagnation of income flow and a block in finances. More so, a master bedroom in this area can aggravate restlessness and a kitchen here would burn up all the positive energies entitled to this direction, leading the family to heavy losses and debt.
4. If an underground water tank or presence of slopes happens to be in the north direction, it would result in boosting the family income and hence improvising their financial status. Also, a mirror is believed to reflect whatever comes its way and hence mirrors on the northern wall can double the positive energies of this direction.
5. One should avoid building closets on the northern wall as it blocks the energy from flowing inside the premises freely.The number of openings, doors and windows, in the North should always be more in quantity and size in order to avoid generation of expenditure-related issues. North facing buildings or properties should have a lower elevation in the front space as compared to the rest of the sides in order to avoid Vaastu defects.The North of a plot should never have rocks and stone arrangements as this blocks the in-flow of cash, thereby blocking business deals leading to heavy losses. It also blocks opportunities from knocking at your door.
The people who can not call Dr. Puneet Chawla at there site can meet him at his designated offices. Meeting with him is possible in every city at a specified place....Read More