A. The main entrance of a premise exhibits and influences the Vaastu of that place profoundly. It is the gateway for the entry of positive and negative vibrations into the house or building. Hence, great care should be taken while assigning the direction and placement of the main door of your dream house. The main entrance of the house is not simply a door; it is a reflection of the personality, beauty and behavior of its occupants. It is considered to be the ‘face’ of any house which ultimately marks its impression on the visitor. It is, therefore, highly essential to keep this access into the house n the proper and most suitable direction as well as location. Five don’t’s for the main entrance door are as follows:
• Every direction has its own share of positivity and negativity when talking about the placement of the main entrance for the house. However, the South-west is regarded as the worst of all as it lets-out all the positive magnetic energy entering the house from the North-east direction, which should ideally have got accumulated and stored in this direction. If the main door is positioned here, in the South-west, it would lead to leaking of the above, thereby leading to creation of various problems and delays in every endeavor of your life.
• The dimension of the main door should also abide by Vaastu rules and regulations. Ideally, the length and breadth of the main door should be in the ratio of 1:2 and should not be compromised on account of shortage of space or low ceiling height as this hinders the free flow of energy relating to opportunities and wealth.
• It is believed that Goddess Lakshmi resides at places which are absolutely clean, and spic and span. Only a beautifully maintained, clean, well kept main door would attract the deity to place her feet inside the building or premises. Hence, it should be noted that the main entry door is not worn out and is well kept at all times.
• The main door should be adorned with auspicious symbols like the feet of Maa Lakshmi, a Kalash with a coconut on it, Swastik on either side of the wall, ‘Riddhi Siddhi’ and ‘Shubh-Laabh’ written on the wells on each side. These words represent Lord Ganesha as the former are names of his two wives and the latter are his two sons. The main door should be adorned with a Toran or a Bandarwaar as it brings in good luck and waives off evil or bad energies.
• Make sure that the main door of your house always opens inwards towards the left and not outwards on the right. This enables the positive energies to enter and flow freely within the premises. Also, there should not be any other door, within the building or outside, which happens to face the main door when opened.
The people who can not call Dr. Puneet Chawla at there site can meet him at his designated offices. Meeting with him is possible in every city at a specified place....Read More