1. The kitchen is the most significant part of the house. The entire energy supplement for the family comes from the food cooked in the kitchens. If a cook prepares a meal with a positive attitude, that energy is transmitted through the food to the other members of the famil. The quality and the power in the food are known to vary according to the mental status of the cook. Good Vastu in the kitchen has a direct effect on the health of the family members. Kitchen has to be an efficient, safe, compact and comfortable place to cook in. Vaastu considers the different factors when placed in the right places and directions ensure that the place is safe and transmits positive energy.
2. Some of the prominent determinants for a proper kitchen location are the direction, doors and windows placement, place for cooking gas and cylinder, placement of refrigerator, sink and other electronic gadgets, etc.
3. Among the five basic elements of Nature, fire is considered to be very powerful. Vaastu understands that this powerful element of fire needs careful utilization. Fire has the capability to burn, polish or strengthen our inner being, depending on its use and placement in the house. As the element of Fire governs the South-East direction, kitchen placement in this direction is beneficial. Lord Agnidev, the Lord of Fire, owns this direction. According to Vaastu, the placement of cooking gas or stove should also be at the South-East and the person who cooks should face east.
4. Vastu suggests that kitchens should not be placed on the north direction. North-East Kitchen can bring in health disorders to the inmates of the house. North-East is a direction that forwards a lot of subtle magnetic energies into the house. Fire in this direction will burn these energies and leads to health problems. Vaastu does not recommend the placement of kitchen even in the North-West part of the house. Lord Vayudev the Lord of Wind resides in this place. Placement of Fire in this place can result in increased expenses for the inmates of that house.
5. The placement of water bodies in the kitchen too has an influence in the flow of energy into the house. Kitchen sinks, water storage components and other water bodies like purifiers should adorn the northern wall of the kitchen. Utilization of Vastu principles for building a kitchen can bring in an aura of peace and harmony in the household. Live well by cooking in the right direction according to vastu.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.