You’ll get access to
Orders, Wishlist, Repeat Order, Manage Address, Store Payment Method
* Bermuda Grass, better known as ‘Durva grass’ or simply ‘doob’ in Hindi, is considered to be a sacred plant in India. Lord Ganesha is worshipped with this grass which makes it religious. The plant of this grass, known as cyndondactylon, is used as a traditional herb in Ayurvedic medicines. Being rich in calcium, phosphorus, fiber, potassium and protein, this grass bestows an individual with a wide range of health benefits, some of which have been mentioned herein:
1. Controls blood sugar levels- The Durva grass contains glycemic potential which significantly has hypoglycaemic effect in diabetes patients thereby lowering the risk of various health complications.
2. Enhances immune function- Good health and a disease-free body can be maintained only if the immunity system is healthy. Durva grass is believed to contain cdpf (cynodondactylon protein fractions) which exert immune-modulatory activity, helping in optimizing the immune system.
3. Good for a woman’s overall health- Urinary tract infections are healed with Durva grass. It even cures piles and white vaginal discharge when consumed with yoghurt. It even acts as a natural remedy for poly cystic ovarian syndrome and helps in boosting prolactin hormone, thereby increasing lactation.
4. Improves digestion- Continuous consumption of Durva grass on a daily basis lowers the risk of stomach ailments, improves digestion and bowel movement and even cures constipation. It acts as a natural detoxifier which helps in releasing toxins from the body and reducing acidity.
5. Relieves oral problems- Ulcers can be prevented and even phlegm can be reduced with Durva grass. It even helps in treating bleeding gums and fighting bad odor from the mouth.
6. Cures skin problems- Durva grass is a potent anti-inflammatory and antiseptic agent which is used in treating various skin diseases like itching, skin rashes and eczema. Skin issues can be solved by applying a paste of Durva grass mixed with turmeric powder. It also treats diseases like leprosy and scabies.
7. Purifies blood- Durva grass is a natural purifier of blood which helps maintain the alkaline content in the body. It even plays an important role in curtailing loss of blood through injury, nose bleed any excessive menstrual blood flow. Red blood cell production in the body gets increased with its consumption thereby increasing hemoglobin levels and preventing anemia.
8. Boosts heart health- Durva grass lowers blood cholesterol levels, improves cardiac function and even acts as a powerful anti-arrhythmic agent.
9. Keeps you active- Durva grass comes packed with myriad range of healthy nutrients which make you feel energetic and active at all times. It is a natural healer for insomnia and general fatigue. Regular consumption of this grass relieves stress levels, cures nervous weakness and even revitalizes the body and mind.
How to consume Durva grass- a few strands of Durva grass should be taken and washed properly with clean water. A fine paste should be made by adding a little water to it. One spoonful of this paste should be mixed in a glass of warm water or milk in order to avail health benefits from it.
Normally not every body is aware of the Vastu and the basic directions. He explains you about the basic directions, how to analyze them....Read More
The people who can not call Dr. Puneet Chawla at there site can meet him at his designated offices. Meeting with him is possible in every city at a specified place....Read More
Technology these days is a big privilege. At the comfort of our place we can do good communication of our thoughts and issues...Read More