* Newly married or couple aspiring a child should never sleep in a Northeast room. The strong magnetic energies from this corner can create harm. In both conceiving a child and survival of unborn baby. Check that your bedroom may not have any dark or.. Here’s how vaastu can help you conceive children and bring them up in a holistic atmosphere of health and happiness.
Newly married or couple’s aspiring a child should never sleep in a Northeast room. The strong magnetic energies from this corner can create harm in both conceiving a child and survival of unborn baby. Check that your bedroom may not have any dark or very sharp color, arrow like things or nails pointing towards you. Also check the placement of your water tank, if it is placed in Southwest direction of the house/plot it can be a big cause for conception problems. If you have trees in your house, which does not flower, may strengthen your problems regarding the progeny. Normally ashoka and keeker trees are not considered good.
Disobedient children cause heartache for parents. It depends a lot on the upbringing of the child, but vaastu also plays a big role. Check the northwest corner of your house it should not be burdened. It should not be elevated in comparison to the southeastern side of plot. Also check that which part of the house of you had give to your children. If you had placed your children in the southwestern sides, they become more powerful and try to dominate. As the children grow the ego problems rises and gives a clash between the father and son. The best rooms for children are western sides or southern sides of the plot.
1. Best Direction for Study: The study room should be in the East, North or the Northeast directions of the house. More absorption of power and increase the knowledge is available in these areas. Students should also try to face the East or North, which will help in quicker learning and improve memory as well as concentration. Books should always be kept in the Southwest, South or West direction and not in the Northeast. The open bookshelf are not good, always try to keep the books in the closed areas may be with glass panel doors, Open bookshelf create too much congestion in the mind.
2. Image of Ganesha: The study room should also have images of and Goddesses Saraswati. Mothers should make sure that when children go to bed, their head rests in the South direction. It helps in maintaining the magnetic balance of the body with that of the earth.
3. Placement of study table: Do not to place the bed or working table beneath a beam, as this is considered suppressive to the thought process. Beam are not good for health it may give some mental problems.
4. Vaastu wise, the study table should not stick to the wall. There should be a solid wall behind child as one sit at the desk. In cases where there is a window at your back, keep the curtains or blinds closed. The front areas should be open when you are studying.
Note: Again loads of books on the table create unnecessary pressure on the mind, so the books should not be kept on the tables also.
Door: Open areas among you invite fresh, flawless and more energy to remain energetic. When studying, be sure not to sit with your back to the door. The study table and the chair must not face the door. Know more about vaastu for door.
Good lighting: in the study area is very important. The light should be properly spread in each and every corner. One should avoid the spotlights and sharp lights. The sharp lights take out rest from the room and hence not good for better comfort. The mental strain is increased from the sharp lights.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.