How does it matter if you live in a square house or a triangular one? Well if you follow vastu you'd never live in the latter
- Square plots: Where the length and breadth of the area is same, the angles are in 90 degree that kind of plots are called square plots. These type of plots are very lucky and prosperous. They invite happiness in one’s life. Vaastu pursh fits easily in square plots. These plots are very rarely avialable. If plots are not available rooms can be made in this proportion.
- Rectangular plots: The plots which are bigger in length and short in width and have 90 degree angles are called rectangular plots. These type of plots are very prosperous, the vaastu layout can be easily designed. One should take care that the length and width should be within the ratio of 2:1 i.e. the length should not be more than the double of the width. In case length is more than the double of width the inmates of that plot do not get regular flow of energy. Such plots create disagreements in the family. In some cases these plots are created by divisions in the family where the plots are cut and divided in the length.
- Triangular plots: These plots have corners in 45 degrees angle and almost have three sides. These are very rare plots. if in case these plots are available these should not be taken. These plots give lots of problems in all aspects of life. Inmates of such plots are always in trouble.
- Corner cut plots: If one corner of the plot is not parallel with the other corner, or the side is not regular, this shape is not considered good. The building structure on this plot is not at all prosperous. This type of plots gives restlessness, financial crunch and a flood of diseases. It is not suggested to buy these plots and build structure on these plots. The vaastu defects in these plots can be rectified by diverting the flow.
- Gomukh plots: The width of the plot is less from the front and high from the back. These plots are good for the residential use. In any case these plots should not be used for commercial purposes. Generally people are aware of this fact from the readings but take care that if the facing of the gomukh plot is north than that is not good for residence also. In this case north direction gets shortened.
- Singhmukh plots: The width of the plot is higher than from the width of back side these plots are called singhmukh plots. These type of plots are not good for residences but acceptable in case of commercial establishments.
In General the shapes and sizes of the tables and furniture should also be taken care of . These days designers are making irregular shaped tables and furniture. Generally one of the corners are not available. Rooms with five corners give a sense of irregular shapes. One should avoid the irregular shapes. Energies always flow flawless in regular shape that is square and rectangular.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.