Planning your interiors, at work or at home, can enhance the positive atmosphere of your inner spaces manifold.
WHILE AT WORK
1. Direction: It is auspicious to face the north or the east while working. While facing north, keep files, folders and your computers on the left side of the table. If facing east, keep the right hand side heavier.
2. Table: Work on either a square or a rectangle table. L-shaped table or irregular shaped tables are not auspicious. Don’t eat food at your table.
3. Knick-knacks: Don’t keep idols or pictures on your desk.
WHILE AT HOME
1. Color clues: Use colors like red, orange, and yellow on the walls, cabinets, etc. Avoid blue and black totally.
2. Door diktat: the kitchen door should ideally be in the north. Try to face the door while cooking.
3. Stove sense: Place the stove on the eastern wall, never in the northeastern corner.
4. Waterways: Water resources should be on the northeastern walls. Keep heavy materials against the southern or western wall.
5. Quick tips: Do not make a temple in the kitchen. Ensure adequate ventilation and proper hygiene.
LIVING AND DINING AREAS: