* Dr. Chawla, an expert in Vastu for home and office, says direction plays a pivotal role in determining good Vaastu compliance for any given property or interior space. But by direction he does not mean just the four main directions viz North, south, east and west. It is every quadrant which is considered while ascertaining the Vastu dosh, Vastu remedies or Vastu tips for home for any structure.
1. When talking about North vast, generally people only consider the north Vastu tips for the same but it technically should be seen as North, North-west and North-east.
2. Similarly, when considering the South Vastu, it is the south-east, south-west and south, all three need to be considered. All these have different characteristics and their perfect synchronisation would ascertain the correct Vastu remedies for any particular direction.
3. While considering the East Vastu direction, it is the east, southeast and north-east to be considered when ascertaining Vastu remedies for prosperity and success in life.
4. When the west vaastu has to be considered, again the west, south-west and north-west are to be taken into account in different perspectives.
5. So the bottom line, as Dr. Chawla puts it, is while buying a property one should keep all his senses awake, think properly, consult properly and then decide sensibly so as to get the maximum benefits out of it in vastu for home as well as office.
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.