- The North east is a wonderful direction and its benefits can be enjoyed for a long time if used properly. The owner of this direction is the supreme deity of the Hindus, Shiva. The representative planet for the direction is Brihaspati (Jupiter), who bestows knowledge and spiritual growth. Being a Vastu specialist, I have always mentioned that the north-east generates an extremely powerful axis of magnetic energy which travels to the south-west. This energy is known to be the main provider of overall prosperity, health and wealth. In my experience, nearly 60% of Vastu Shastra principles lie in this highly pious and sensitive direction.
Great Vastu tips for the north-east are as follows:
• It is essential to keep this corner spacious and free of any obstacles that might obstruct the free flow of energy mentioned above. Avoid building a bedroom, store or any room that would hold heavy furniture in this area. The north-east should be kept as open as possible. This will keep tensions and problems far away from the occupants of the house.
• It is also equally important to keep the north-east clean. This is a highly sensitive direction, and represents the face of the house. The VastuPurush’s face lies in the north east corner.
• The north-east symbolizes wisdom and learning, and as such, is a great direction for scholars and students. Hence, this is a good place for placing a study room. The strong energies here improve one’s concentration and memory.
• Constructing a toilet in the north-east is a serious Vastu blunder; this can cause health problems in a family or result in major losses in business in the case of a commercial organization. Also, avoid placing garbage in this direction. Similarly, avoid placing a garbage, transformer or generator, staircase, r an overhead water tank in the north east. All these elements can create problems for the family. However, you can place an underground water tank here.
• Placing an element of fire in this area can cause accidents, as this area belongs to the water element. Any interaction between these two opposing elements creates havoc within the house. As such, never position a kitchen in this corner- it may lead to clashes between family members and cause health problems for the lady of the house.
• Couples occupying a north-east bedroom may face health-related problems. Moreover, any conception that has taken place in this room can lead to a miscarriage or create fears regarding the birth of mentally retarded children.
• A slope heading towards the north-east corner is very good. Since this direction is owned by the water element, if a slope of water is diverted towards the north-east, prosperity follows the residents of the house. The presence of natural pits in this corner is also very auspicious.
The people who can not call Dr. Puneet Chawla at there site can meet him at his designated offices. Meeting with him is possible in every city at a specified place....Read More