There are great misconceptions in the minds of people regarding the South direction. The South has always been considered as a problematic direction in terms of Vastu but actually it is not true. It is ruled by the planet Mangal (Mars) The south is, truly speaking, the storehouse for the energies that emanate from the north and hence there should be no openings in this area. Only because this direction is owned by Lord Yama, the God of death, it has created a fear in the minds of people. However, it can be made prosperous with effective Vastu solutions.
Vastu Shastra says no direction is bad. It should be put to proper use with careful designing by following the right Vastu principles in order to make it prosperous for the occupants. Each direction has its positives as well as negativities. We should be able to nullify its negative effects and capitalize on its positivity in order to make it conducive for dwelling. Similar is the case with south facing homes.
Here are a few Vastu tips for south facing homes and to handle this sensitive direction carefully:
• The south facing homes should be constructed in a manner that they have more open spaces towards the North and the east direction.
• In such plots, there should not be any slope towards the south direction.
• In south facing plots and homes, make a higher boundary in the south and west directions.
• The south west portion of the plot or house should have a raised level of the floor.
• The south facing homes should have maximum number of balconies towards the north and the east.
• The north east zone should have a bore well in order to improve the energy of the site.
• The slope of the roof should be towards the east or north of the building.
• Install Vastu gems under the pyramids of different metals as per the suitability of the respective directions to energize the plot.
• The shape o f the house should be either square or rectangle.
The south facing homes, if maintained well s per Vastu principles, yield the same level of success and prosperity to the owners like the east and the north facing plots, however, one needs to orient the entrance of the south facing houses in a manner so as to make it a ‘positive zone at south.’
Dr. Puneet Chawla is a Life Guru, guiding and mentoring the followers to solve their life problems and make a easy living. He corrects the reasons of troublesome life by way of Vastu, Mantra and Tantra Mandalas. Being an intuitive personality he senses the negative energies, the reasons of problems and rarely predicts the life decisions too. He is a Shiv and Shakti Sadhak and guides people through Shivpath.
The people who can not call Dr. Puneet Chawla at there site can meet him at his designated offices. Meeting with him is possible in every city at a specified place....Read More
Happy to see you here!